We have 4 of the 5 pilots needed to run the SanDVan at noon on Wednesday. The forecasts looks excellent for altitudes to 8K locally and light winds. I may even fly my Falcon 4 rather than T2C just to relax. That's how good it looks to me. The shuttle is not posted yet becuase we need the minimum number of riders. Please let me know here or via email if you want to go up at noon Wednesday and I'll have Sandy post it for the remaining 5/10 pilot capacity.