Weather Advice for Visiting PG Group from AZ & NM (March 16 - 20)


My name is Vann Larimore from Tucson, AZ.  Will be visiting with a group of seven PG March 16 - 19.

I need local advice on the weather forecast.  I've flown Marshall for 6 years, but always in July when conditions are always perfect.  I need to decide by Sunday, March 13, if we are going to make the trip.   All I see is North in the forecast.

If able, please assist me in making a Go/NoGO decision by Sunday, 3/13.  We need at least 2 flyable days to make the trip worth while.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

(520) 850-7441  mobile