Though scheduled to blow down, it blew in on this bright, sunny, wonderful shirtsleeve temperature day. Mark Hoffman and I took advantage of this failure in the forecast to launch Marshall, since Crestline couldn't make up its mind which way it wanted to blow.
I launched first in the mighty F2 225, and boated about around Marshall, almost staying up. Then Mark launched, and I left for Cloud. After playing in some zero sink at Cloud, I found a thermal, which got stronger as I got higher, until I got to 4400, where it bumped into what I guess was the top of the inversion. So I went back to Marshall, which didn't pay off, so back to Cloud, and an extended search pattern and occasional zero sink fest down the spine.
Thirty-ish minutes, all good fun, not a bump in a carload. Found a couple of Canadians at the bottom who had apparently flown while we were driving up.
Jeremy made a late day appearance and was jazzed because he did two full stalls.
Wonderful temperatures, light winds, sorry more people couldn't take advantage of the day.